A valid passport is required for entering the Republic of Serbia. Citizens from most European countries, the USA, Canada and Australia etc., do not need a visa to enter Serbia. However, participants are recommended to check when making travel arrangements.
In order to check whether you need visa, visit the following link.
Here you can download visa application form.
General visa requirements:
- Valid passport (passport must be valid at least 90 days from issue date of visa)
- Letter of invitation:
- for a private visit – invitation letter certifed by the relevant authority of the Republic of Serbia
- for a business visit – invitation letter by a company in Serbia
- for a tourist trip – a proof of payment for the trip issued by a travel agency (voucher or other type of payment receipt)
- Completed visa application form: (PDF);
- Photo (size 3.5×4.5cm);
- Return ticket or Itinerary (copy of Driving License and Insurance if you travel by car);
- Proof of sufficient funds for staying in Serbia;
- Health insurance
- Visa fee.
Letter of Invitation
If you do need a visa for Serbia, please contact us for an invitation letter at least 2 months prior to the Conference, as the visa procedure can take up to 5 weeks. The information needed for obtaining an invitation letter for visa:
- Full name (as stated in the passport)
- Date of birth
- Full address (as stated in the passport)
- Passport number
- Date of issue
- Date of expiry
- Copy of the photo page of the passport
Should you need an official letter of invitation to attend the Conference for visa purposes, do not hesitate to submit your request to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information regarding the issuance of visa, please contact the nearest diplomatic-consular mission of the Republic of Serbia.