Each presentation should last approximately 10 minutes and will be presented within parallel thematic sessions. We recommend that you spend 7 minutes on your presentation and leave 3 minutes for an open discussion. You will be informed of the final schedule of your session and the exact time of your presentation in advance. All oral presentations should be done in English the official language of the Conference.
We advise you to pay special attention to the following segments when preparing your oral presentation:
- Ensure that you are available at least 30 minutes before the scheduled time for your session on the Conference date.
- The equipment at your disposal shall include PC with microphone, camera and stable internet connection.
- Participants will be informed about the platform which will be used during the Conference
- It is recommended to use PowerPoint and PDF.
- Please use the following PowerPoint template for preparing the presentation.